Are you tired of dealing with the discomfort and embarrassment caused by warts and verrucas? Fortunately, Dermatonics has developed Warts 'N' All, a revolutionary solution to help tackle these common skin conditions.
Wart ‘N’ All gel contains 26% Salicylic acid, which quickly gets to work on breaking down the affected tissue and stimulating the body’s natural healing process, to get rid of warts and verrucas once and for all.
One of the key advantages of Dermatonics Warts 'N' All gel is its gentle yet effective formula. Unlike other treatments that can be harsh on the skin and it's easy to apply and perfect for use on your feet or hands.
How To Use
Before using Dermatonics Wart ‘N’ All gel treatment, it's important to carefully read the enclosed instructions for use leaflet. It's also essential to follow the instructions provided and only use the product as directed.
Use only as directed.
For use on feet and hands only.
Recommended for use by adults and suitable for children over 2 years old with adult supervision.
Wash hand after use.
If you are yet to open this product, carefully read the ‘OPENING THE TUBE FOR THE FIRST TIME’ section in the leaflet enclosed in box or see video above.
1. Soak the affected area in warm water for 3 minutesand towel dry. To avoid spreading the virus, do not share your towel with anyone else, and only use the towel on affected areas.
2. To open the tube- Hold the tube upright and away from the face, then slowly unscrew the small applicator cap, without squeezing the tube.
3. Gently squeeze the tube and apply a thin layer of gel into the wart or verruca, being very careful to avoid the surrounding healthy skin. If the gel spreads to healthy skin, wipe away with a tissue and wash if necessary.
4. Replace cap.
5. Allow the gel to dry. The gel will form a cover over the wart or verruca, so there is no need to cover the treated area with a plaster.
6. Wash hands after use.
7. 24 hours after the first treatment, rub the white coating over the wart or verruca with an emery board. Thereafter, use the emery board once a week. Emery boards used on affected areas should not be used elsewhere on the body or by anyone else.
Use the gel every day, following steps 1-6. Rub with the emery board once a week until the wart of verruca disappears.
Treatment time may vary, but if the wart or verruca increases in size and has not gone after 12 weeks, ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
If you forget to apply the product on occasions, then continue using when you remember.
Warnings & Precautions
If you inhale the vapour and feel lightheaded, take in some fresh air. When applying the gel, there may be a tingling sensation and some tenderness to the area where the gel has been applied. On rare occasions there may be a temporary skin discolouration on the application site. If the area becomes unacceptably painful or uncomfortable, or you experience an allergic reaction, stop using and seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor. This product is intended for use on feet and hands only and is recommended for use by adults. It may be suitable for children over the age of 2 years old with adult supervision. Suitable for vegetarians